Tuesday, July 22, 2008

More CVS goodies - week 7/20-7/26

I had some ECBs expiring, so I had to go to CVS again in order to spend them. This is what I got:


  • All Free Clear 2x concentrated, 32 loads - reg. $6.49, Buy One Get One Free sale (-$1 coupon from here)
  • All Small & Mighty 3x concentrated, 32 loads - reg. $6.49, Buy One Get One Free sale (-$1 coupon from here)
  • 2 x Clean and Clear Daily Pore cleansers 5.5 oz (bonus packs, include trial size tubes of Clean and Clear Soft oil-free moisturizer) - reg. $5.69, on sale for $4.69, part of this week's Clean and Clear deal (spend $15, get $5ECBs), I had $2 coupons for each Clean and Clear item, printed from here. (it only allows to print 2 coupons per computer, so I had to ask DH to print the other 2 for me)
  • 2 x Clean and Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub 5. oz (bonus packs, include trial size tubes of Clean and Clear Soft oil-free moisturizer) - reg. $5.49, on sale for $4.49, part of this week's Clean and Clear deal (spend $15, get $5ECBs) - I got over $15 so got my extra bucks + $3.36 more towards this deal if I decide to buy more Clean and Clear this week. I'd only need to spend $11.64 to get another $5... I might do it if I can find a way to print more coupons.
  • 2 x Johnson's Buddies soap - reg. $.99 ea, free with this $2 off any 2 Johnson's Buddies coupon
  • 2 x Taster's Choice To Go packs - reg. $1 (- Buy One Get One Free from TastersChoice.com - need to login and answer a few questions to get the coupon)
  • CVS Night Time Baby lotion 15 fl oz - reg. $3.99, on sale for $2, counts towards this week's CVS brand baby deal (spend $15 on CVS brand baby products, get $5 ECBs); I used $2 CVS brand skincare coupon from the Beauty Book for this.

Also used $3/$15 skincare purchase (CRT), paid mostly with ECBs, and 2.xx out of pocket; received $5 ECBs for Clean and Clear + the following CRT coupons: $5 off in store Photo Books 6x8 or larger; $3 off any Lumene Time Freeze Skin Care or Cosmetics (I'm pretty sure I saw small jars of these for $2.99); $1 off any 2 Viva single roll paper towels.

No comments: