New eBook from FaveCrafts, 25 Sewing Crafts, is available for download.
Included in this eBook:
Easy Clothing Patterns
- Girls' Tiered Skirt (page 4) - This is a must-have for every little girl. This free easy sewing pattern uses beautiful fabrics and basic techniques.
- Reversible Scrap Fabric Apron (page 9) - Create an adorable half-apron with scraps of fabric from around the house.
- Easy Applique Flowers (page 16) - This tutorial shows you how to dress up clothing in a simple and inexpensive way with scrap fabric pieces.
Sewing For the Holidays
- Embellish a Pillow for Mom (page 29) - Even if you are not very crafty, you can still present a loving gift this Mothers Day, created by your own hands, without breaking a sweat.
- Fleece Gnome Hat Tutorial (page 30) - This fleece baby's gnome hat is adorable for the cold weather. It is easy to make following this quick tutorial.
- Framed Monogram (page 37) - Create a beautiful, framed monogram with felt and fabric. A bird embellishment tops of a simple sewn creation for truly creative decor.
- Heating Pillow with Buckwheat (40) - Sew up an easy pillow filled with buckwheat to serve as a heating pad.
- Camping or Sleepover Bag (page 44) - Get a little creative and sew up a convenient bag in colorful fabric to transport your sleeping bag and other essentials.
- Muslin Snack Bags (page 50) - These little muslin snack bags are the perfect size for all your snacking needs and environmentally friendly!