- Free Office Productivity Success Kit
- Free Seattle's Best Coffee (choice of 3 flavors)
- Free sample of Cottonnelle moist wipes (WalMart)
- Free sample of new Stetson Rich Suede (bottom of page)
- Free BeingGirl kit is available again (Included in the kit are: 2 Regular Tampax Pearl Tampons, 1 Lite Tampax Pearl Tampon, 1 Always Infinity Feminine Pad, 2 Always Pantiliners, and 1 Always Feminine Wipe)
- Free subscription to Sportsman magazine
- Free issue of Taste of Home magazine
Friday, August 29, 2008
Thursday, August 28, 2008
- Free Hot/Ice pack
- Free Degree men's absolute protection deodorant
- Free Clean&Clear Morning Burst oil absorbing sheets (this from TeenFreeWay, they also have other freebies on offers on their website)
- Free O.B. pack (this comes with a handy carrying case, 3 tampons and $1 coupon)
- Benefiber-to-go pack (WalMart)
U.S. residents only. Limit one per household. Offer good while supplies last. Allow 8-10 weeks for delivery.
*One sample can per person, household, family or address (no P.O. Boxes).
Nutricia North America retains the right to refuse if it deems not valid or complete.
Void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law. Please allow 1-2 weeks for processing.
Neocate communications will be sent to the email address provided above.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
- FREE Sunsilk Trio + $2 in gift cards (choice of 5)
- FREE Dove Shine or Energy (choice of 2)
- FREE Pantene ProV sample (choice of 5); it also let me order a $1 coupon for Tide, and Prilosec sample is available there as well.
- FREE Kotex sample pack (from Walgreen's) - comes with pad, pantyliner, 2 tampons and a coupon
- FREE Kotex sample pack (from Kotex.com) - same as above
- FREE 2009 Women's Health calendar
- FREE Feed Our Kids Well cookbook from RAGU.
- Become an Advisor for Apple & Eve. From the website: You’ll be asked to answer our surveys and maybe even taste test one of our “not yet released” flavors. As our thanks for your help, we’ll send you special VIP coupons.
- Free single serve sample of Horizon organic milk
- Free sample of Splenda No Calorie Sweetener Flavors for Coffee.
- FREE all-natural Neutrel nutritional heartburn relief bar.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
- Gain with Baking Soda (WalMart) laundry detergent sample
- FREE Cascade Complete action packs and Mr.Clean Magic Eraser (WalMart)
- FREE 8.45 oz Cascade Rinse Agent and coupons (bottom of page)
- FREE tea light candle from Nohm Candle
- FREE Puppy training kit from Eukanuba (comes with $5 coupon too!)
- FREE (up to $6.99) one (1) 13.2 lb bag of Purina® Yesterday’s News® brand Moisture Locking Paper Pellets, any variety. By registering and completing the short questionnaire, you will help us to provide the most comprehensive information for the caring and feeding of your pet here.
- Free Pack Snausages® SnawSomes!® Dog Snacks (and $1 coupon too!)
- FREE sample of Meow Mix Wholesome Goodness from WalMart is still available. It comes with a coupon for FREE pack of new Meow Mix wet cat food too!
*One per person. While supplies last. Allow 4 to 8 weeks for delivery of gift. If gift is unavailable, it may be replaced with an item of equal or greater value. Registration begins at 12:01 AM Eastern Time ("ET ") on August 22, 2008 and ends at 11:59 PM (ET) on September 25, 2008. Void where prohibited.
They are available for FREE for a limited time only, so order yours today (or spread the word to your colleagues who may be interested)
Monday, August 25, 2008
1) if the stores are not doing this promo often, there is a great chance that they are not prepared to handle all smart shoppers that will jump in on an extra-savings opportunity. The doubling/tripling coupons started last Thursday, and there were only 3 checkout lanes open on Thurday night. The lines were huge and it took forever to check out.
2) if this is a limited-time action (ours was 4-day only promo), it will likely attract customers who may not normally shop in the store, but have a bunch of coupons to redeem. Not only this would add to the checkout time, you would also face your competition: searching for the same items you have coupons for, sometimes beating you to them and emptying the shelves if something's a particularly good deal.
3) speaking of the deals, with double and triple coupons they are awesome! I made one more trip to Shoppers during promo days (I needed to deposit my checks from surveys and reward programs, MySurvey and InboxDollars mostly, and my bank is conveniently located in Shoppers) and matched my coupons more carefully that time. Got a few products free or better:
- Crab Classics imitation crabmeat (on sale for $1.99 each, free with doubled $1 coupon from here, limit 2 printouts per PC);
- Easy Mac (on sale 10/$10 - 2 pks free with doubled $1/2 coupon from the most recent paper)
- Ronzoni Smart Taste pasta (reg. $1.59/lb - better than free with doubled $1 coupon from the most recent paper)
- Mt.Olive relish (2/$3 - free with tripled $.50 coupon from the paper)
- French's mustard (priced between $1.20 and $1.34 - better than free with tripled $.50 coupon from the paper)
- Rice-a-Roni or Pasta-Roni (10/$10 or 8/$10 - better than free with tripled $.50 coupon from here)
- I also got a loaf of French bread free for a survey that printed at the bottom of my receipt last time around.
5) don't get discouraged if you can't redeem all the coupons you have! :) I have observed a couple trying to find ALL the items for ALL the coupons and getting very upset if they couldn't. It's not the end of the world. Seriously.
6) shop on Saturday. Our crazy sale run Thursday thru Sunday. All the early birds flew in on Thursday, and most of the folks I know were going to shop there on Sunday: they had to take the advantage of the promo, but needed to find/clip/organize their coupons. That leaves Friday when a lot of folks stock up for the upcoming weekend, and Saturday... when it was nice: some of the stuff that was sold out on Thursday got re-stocked and there were very few people in the store :)
7) it helps to organize the coupons by aisles. After the first trial run, I had a pretty good idea what is located where, and when I put my coupons in the order I'd expect to see the products in the store, it was a breeze to find what I needed.
8) if the coupon says "do not double" it doesn't mean it won't double at the register. This is something that I learned from comments to my earlier post, but haven't tried this time around. All the coupons I had doubled and tripled correctly (but none said "do not double" as I had separated and left those at home)
This was fun! :)
I hope Shoppers (or any other grocery store in our area) does it again!
Victoria has randomly selected a winner from all the comments received, and it is....
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Victoria's folders always get messy after a while so it was nice to pick up some extras for free. Our Staples had 7 colors to choose from.
Friday, August 22, 2008
I got 4-pk Scott toilet paper (ultra mega rolls!) and Scott paper towels, Marcal napkins (that's my favorite find - only $.19 after doubled coupon!), Quacker granola bars, 4-pk of Dannon yougurt, Warm Delights dessert bowl, Glade candle, huge bag of Malt-O-Meal cereal, 3 boxes of Yogos for Victoria (she's been asking for them forever and this is the first time I actually bought them... @$.50 each after coupons and sent the UPCs for Yogos Notebook Offer too :)), Ronzoni dinner kit, Pasta-Roni, Rice-a-Roni, 4 boxes of Success Rice, Daisy Sour Cream, French's mustard (regular and 2 gourmet), 2 jars of Mt.Olive relish, 4 cans of new Campbell's Select Harvest soup, 6-pk of Fiber One yogurt, Smart Balance omega oil and buttery spread, Crisco omega oil, 2 tubs of Hilshire Farm deli meats, deli sliced Sargento cheese, Bob Evans fresh sausages, Philly Cheesecake filling (huge tub!), Hilshire Farm smoked sausage (the only item I didn't use coupon for - this is something DH asked for) and Crab Classic crab meat. (Phew, I think that's it!).
Most of my coupons came from recent papers, but here are the printables that are worth mentioning:
1) Crab Classic is on sale this week for $1.99, there's a $1 printable here, that doubles to $2 = your crab meat is FREE
2) Rice-a-Roni are on sale 10/$10, there's a $.50 printable here, that triples to $1.50, so you are actually getting $.50 overage!
3) Pasta Roni are on sale 8/$10 and 10/$10 (depending on variety), use the same coupon to get it better than free! [you can print 2 coupons per computer]
4) Malt-o-Meal cereal: HUGE bag is $2.69 (and they have great varieties too), there's a $1 printable here (or print it from the widget on the right side of my page or below), that doubles to $2 = your final price is $.69!
What did you get?
Thursday, August 21, 2008
$10 off $25 code - CLRANC78.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Well, apparently I was wrong. DH has heard on the radio that this Thursday through Sunday Shoppers is tripling again - up to $.50 AND doubling coupons with values between $.51 and $1! It's even better than what they did last week (they didn't double higher value coupons). It looks like I will be going through my coupons tonight, clipping and sorting the ones that I might use at Shoppers in the next few days.
Any good coupons/deals out there?..
If your grocery stores double or triple coupons, which coupons do you use and what do you get?
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Crayola is giving out FREE dry-erase markers to teachers here, FREE catalog here and FREE 2008/2009 school year calendar here.
Everyone else can enjoy their back-to-school savings offer -- extra 20% off any order with code: BTSCHOOL8 (expires 08/31/08)
To make the deal even sweeter, there's a coupon code to save $5 off $35+ order:
They are sending the books via USPS media mail, which usually takes a while, but is the cheapest shipping option for books.
Nombre -First Name
Apellido -Last Name
Código Postal -Zip Code
Correo Electronico -eMail
Fecha de Nacimiento -Birthdate
Estado Civil -Marital Status
Monday, August 18, 2008
Last year we got a lunch card for Victoria, so she could get a hot and nutritious lunch at school. We had a mixed success with that: depending what's on the menu, she would either eat what she liked (usually pizza and/or a piece of fruit) or just get some milk and eat a snack that I packed for her daily. I tried packing lunches, but she brought most of them back as she "wasn't hungry", or complained that her lunch got cold and she didn't want to eat it cold (our elementary school doesn't have a microwave for students to heat their stuff. We wanted to donate it last year, but due to some norms and standards it's apparently not allowed :( I used a thermos jar and a FunTainer, but neither would keep the food warm enough until Victoria's lunch time)
So here's my cry for help here: even though we are generally happy that school lunches are available, we really don't want to spend $2.90 every day, especially if Victoria doesn't eat. We are looking for quick (to prepare and eat!) and inexpensive lunch ideas that would meet nutritious needs of a 7 1/2 year-old and would be appealing enough so she would actually eat her lunch and not trade it or bring it back. (Victoria doesn't eat peanut butter, so PB&J sandwiches are out; I usually also pack a piece of fruit and a cereal bar or crackers as a snack). Any tips on how to keep her food warm are also appreciated (like I said, we were using an insulated lunch box and a thermos jar or a FunTainer, but they weren't working well for us).
For every comment with school lunch ideas you will be entered to win a $5 Starbucks gift card. Links to your older posts are ok, pictures encouraged, but please try to limit your comments to one per day :)
One winner will be selected randomly on Sunday, August 24th, and announced on Monday, August 25th. If among the comments received we find an idea that would work for us, we may award another $5 Starbucks gift card to the author!
- Free 8.45 oz Cascade Crystal Clear Rinse Agent (bottom of the page); they will send you coupons for other products as well
- Free sample of New Bounce® Awakenings dryer sheets (*By mail. While supplies last. Limit 1 per household. This offer is available for U.S. residents.)
- Free Ziploc samples and coupons to the first 10,000 respondents (if you are a member of Clean Home JournalTM, they made you a member of RightAtHome automatically, and you will either receive this "welcome gift" by default, or are ineligible to receive it at all... not really clear)
- Free Tide Total Care laundry detergent (from WalMart)
- Free coupon for Downy Total Care and Herbal Essences instant win sweepstakes here.
- Get a free 1 year subscription (10 issues) to WaterSki magazine. It's offered by StartSampling, and you may need to log into your account first, or create one if you are not a member (it's free and they have high quality samples and other rewards too!)
- Three free issues of Town and Country magazine from StartSampling also
- Two free issues of Family Fun magazine - from StartSampling as well. (You do NOT need a credit card, you will NOT be billed and do NOT have to cancel anything!)
- Free subscription to Baking and Snack magazine (may need to qualify)
- Free subscription to Natural Products Insider magazine (qualify)
Other hot Back-to-School deals this week at Staples are plastic binders for $.25 each, assorted folders that are advertised for $.20 each but scanned $.05 yesterday (I'm not complaining! :)) and sturdy plastic pencil boxes for $.50 (these are great not just for pencils! we use a lot of these around the house)
"The rules are the same as last week. Just leave me a comment by Friday at 8 p.m. ET with a little bit on how you’d use a $5 gift card from Rite Aid, Wal-Mart, Walgreens or CVS to benefit your community (e.g., toiletries for the homeless shelter, canned goods for the food pantry, etc.)."
I will be sure to post pictures of what Erin's $5 gift card would buy, but that will probably happen towards the end of September or even in October - depending on our CVS store markdown schedule.
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
I'd like to thank all of you who stop by by offering some coupons that you can use at your local CVS pharmacy. Just leave a comment (make sure I have a way to contact you if you win) and keep your fingers crossed :)
One lucky winner will receive the following coupons:
- 2 x $5 off $30 back-to-school/stationery purchase (exp. 9/13) - these actually scan on anything in the store!
- 5 FREE 4x6 prints from your digital camera or picture CD (exp. 12/31/09 - this is not a typo!)
- $1.50 off BreathRX (exp. 8/31)
- $2 off any Cristophe Beverly Hills purchase (exp. 8/31)
- $1 off Aquapod natural spring water (exp. 9/30)
- $3 off 2 Sally Hansen nail color (exp. 8/31)
- 2 x Buy 2, get 1 free POWERade or POWERade Zero (exp. 8/30)
The winner will be randomly drawn on Sunday (8/17th) night and announced on Monday (8/18).
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
- Free bottle from Medela
- Free bottle & liners from Playtex
- Free bottle from Gerber (this is a mail-in rebate; I've seen these bottles on sale at Target)
- Free Avent Tempo Natural Feeding Nurser (bottle) with 6 tempo wide pre-formed liners (login and enter promo code TT926590); they are also offering a rebate if you purchase any of their new BPA-free bottles or cups -- call 1-866-624-1906
Select a Sundance Tea to find out what it can do for you, naturally.
Get a free sample here.
Get your FREE susbcription here.
Geographic Eligibility: USA, Canada, Mexico, Europe, South America, China, Japan, Taiwan, Korea, Australia, South Africa, and Israel
Friday, August 8, 2008
*Promotional code expires 9/1/08. Use the code in this email to get $10 off your next purchase of $10 or more of any new or previously viewed DVDs from blockbuster.com. Discount is not valid for BLOCKBUSTER Online rental service, subscription services, BLOCKBUSTER GiftCards® or at BLOCKBUSTER stores. If purchase is less than ten dollars ($10), your account will not be credited the difference. Customer is responsible for all applicable taxes and shipping and handling for new product. Promotional code may be redeemed one time only. Not valid with any other offers. Subscriber discount will be applied to order. Limit one promotional code per blockbuster.com account.
There's also free shipping on previously viewed movies!
Use code: FIRST
Thursday, August 7, 2008
If you qualify, you may get up to 3 FREE magazines subscriptions.
2) Free subscription to Oracle magazine - Oracle Magazine contains technology strategy articles, sample code, tips, Oracle and partner news, how to articles for developers and DBAs, and more. Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world's largest enterprise software company. Get yours here.
3) Get 2 Free issues of Family Fun magazine (you will not receive a bill and do not have to cancel) - here. You will need to login with your StartSampling ID, if you are not a member yet, join here FREE (they have other samples, coupons, contests and rewards for members as well)
4) Free subscription to Global Finance magazine here. Global Finance delivers the full story; corporate finance, joint ventures and M&A, country profiles, capital markets, investor relations, currencies, banking, risk management, custody, direct investment, money management and all the rest-specifically tailored for corporate readers around the world.
Get your free sample here.
You even get to choose the flavor - apple or orange!
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Today I've stumbled upon a great place with an unbelievable promo going on: 5 items under $5, 5 days a week at BuyCostumes! Sadly, most of todays deals are already sold out - like this complete Cinderella costume that either of my girls would loooove. (They have a tiger mask that's just $.50 (@90% off!) and a few specials on adult-size costumes (76%-85% off) currently available through the link above)
I'll make sure I check back tomorrow: I'm excited to see what costumes will go below $5.
This coupon is from RedPlum (the same company that puts coupon inserts in the Sunday papers) so it's completely legit. It expires 8/31, so there's still plenty of time to use it :)
Saturday, August 2, 2008
- National Foundation for Cancer Research (this is one of the charities we support, and their labels are beautiful!)
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation (they offer you a choice of labels - roses or patriotic)
- St. Joseph Indian School (Native American inspired labels)
- Akta Lacota Museum and Cultural Center eClub (Native American designs - labels, note cards, writing pad, etc.)
- FREE labels from VistaPrint (they also have a bunch of other free samples: business cards, magnets, note cards, calendars, custom printed hats, etc)
- Maker's Mark: become their Ambassador, and they will send you free labels and other goodies.
Friday, August 1, 2008
- Nature Made Triple Flex sample from Costco
- Pond's Clean Sweep Towelette from Costsco
- Free Joint Wise Cream offer: call in, instructions on the website
- Free Charmin Mega Roll extender (this is an old offer I believe, but it still works; lets you order 2 extenders per household and comes with coupons for Charmin)
- Origins freebies with the consultation (in-store only)
- Disposable knives and knife holders from C.L. Sturkey - order samples here.
- Free subscription to The Scientist magazine (valid for US and Canada)
- Free Schick Quattro Titanium trimmer (vote for the style you like)
- Free Seattle's Best coffee samples available again (three blends to choose from)
Duffy's new CD - Rockferry, a selection of Nivea's body-care and lipcare products
Nivea for Men product samples and MP3 Player Skin
*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
Offer valid between 12:01AM ET August 1, 2008 and 11:50PM EST September 1, 2008. While supplies last. Limit one gift per person/email/household. Average retail value of the gift set is $50. Offer is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years of age. Please allow six to eight weeks for delivery. Shipping in the US only. Sponsor not responsible for technical malfunctions or other errors.
|The Pampers potty training kit includes:|