To learn more about Microsoft Office Project Professional 2007, get a FREE guide.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
To learn more about Microsoft Office Project Professional 2007, get a FREE guide.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Monday, October 27, 2008
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
We are pleased to be able to present you with a Free Sample of our finest truffles!
Get yours here.
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Monday, October 13, 2008
Thursday, October 9, 2008
• Sample packs of delicious Bear Naked products
• A reusable grocery bag to distribute them
• Halloween edition Bear Naked T-shirt
*While supplies last.
Here's the list of participating products:
Notice that Bic Soleil razors are on sale this week and earn you $4 in ExtraCare bucks, but it's the full price that is used to determine the amount of your college savings reward. ;) Also, if you are lucky and your CVS store has any of the school supplies left, Elmers glue was included in the clearance and should be 75%-90% off at most stores.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
FREE Return Address Labels from VistaPrint.com! Click here.
Get 250 premium quality, color business cards FREE! Click here.
FREE Invitations from VistaPrint.com.Click Here!
FREE Custom Printed Hat from VistaPrint!
FREE Note Cards from VistaPrint.com!
Free Business Card Magnets
FREE Rubber Stamps
250 FREE Business Cards and FREE Matching Website!
FREE Personalized Note Pads
Monday, October 6, 2008
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Friday, October 3, 2008
Click here to take advantage of this offer.
Hurry as it expires 10/15/08!
Monday, September 22, 2008
*Limit one gift per household. Promotion starts 10:00AM EST on September 15, 2008 and ends on December 31, 2008 (or when supplies are exhausted). ARV of the gift is $15 each. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery. Shipping in the U.S. only. Not responsible for any technical errors.
From the website: Decorate your Diaper Genie II Elite™ with one of the three removable static cling decal prints below. Each design comes with individual cutouts that allow you to decorate your Diaper Genie® with automotive icons, animals or flowers. Just peel, stick and go!
In just minutes, these static clings will add a little style to your Diaper Genie® and make it something both you and your baby can enjoy. The decals are free while supplies last*, so be sure to order yours today!
Friday, September 19, 2008
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
- Free sample of Crest Whitening Expressions toothpaste (Wal*Mart)
- Free sample of Head & Shoulders shampoo
- Free sample of Nature's Bounty vitamins, $1 coupon and reusable tote bag when you sign up for their rewards program (while supplies last)
- Free Jergens Naturals Daily Moisturizer (Wal*Mart)
- Free sample of Kotex Lightdays pantiliners (Costco)
- Free sample of Carefree pantiliner
Monday, September 15, 2008
Friday, September 12, 2008
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Orders over $25 are eligible for FREE Super Saver shipping.
One card is for 20% off your entire purchase; the other - for a FREE Black Amethyst body lotion (2 oz) - NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Both cards are valid IN-STORE only, Sept. 3-21.
One lucky winner will be selected randomly on Saturday (9/13) and will receive both cards.
All you need to do - is leave me a comment with a way to contact you if you win :)
Get a FREE* sample of Betty Crocker potatoes when you sign up for Dinner Made Easy newsletter here.
Limit one sample per household. All fields required. You must be 18 years of age or older to receive this sample.
Offer limited to the United States and expires 11/30/2008. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
From the website: Enjoy the 2 years of Parents. No strings attached. You'll never receive a bill.Parents is America's leading magazine devoted to serving people who are raising children. This magazine is designed for women ages 18-34 with growing children. Its editorial focus is on family formation and growth including the daily needs and concerns of modern mothers. It also regularly features information about beauty, food, fashion, home, age specific child development, health, pregnancy, marriage, finance, child care, education and discipline.
Monday, September 8, 2008
I'm sure you're already a member of UPromise.com and every time you shop at your favorite grocery or drug store, up to 8% of qualifying purchases gets deposited into your college savings account. It doesn't cost you a dime - not even a penny! and the contributions are made based on sales price (before coupons and other promos). But did you know that every time you use your grocery or drugstore cards registered with Upromise, you are entered into their $100,000 sweepstakes?
- Tetley Sip & See Guarantee: Send $1 coupon to a friend, receive a free recipe booklet for yourself.
- Free $5 gift certificate to Teaology.com (for new registrants only)
- Free sample of Twinings tea. (international)
- Free samples from EnjoyngTea.com (several to choose from; one per household)
- Share your Tetley moment for a chance to win 5 free Tetley products.
- Free samples of coffee and tea to 'qualifying consumers'. Not sure what that means :)
- Free sample of Chinese tea (choice of twelve; one per household)
Another thing to look for at CVS is Ambi soap. It costs $1.99 per bar and gives $3 ECBs back; limit is 3 per household (it's September monthly deal)
Ours had 2 varieties: Complexion Cleansing Bar and Complexion Cocoa Butter, and both worked for this deal.
Another moneymaker this week is L'Oreal Genesis, which is FREE after ECBs, and you can also use a coupon from the most recent Sunday paper, or a printable here.
ChexMix is on sale for $1 this week, and would be FREE with a $1 coupon from here. You can print two coupons per PC. Here is a printable for $.60 - not as good as free, but not bad if you have reached your print limit on $1 coupon.
Another yummy freebie is Malt-O-Meal cereal: also on sale for $1, and there are $1 coupons here, here and in the cute little widget on my side bar :)
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Thanks so much to:
- Kimberly from My GoodCents , who sent me a code for a FREE photobook! I'm getting all my digital pictures in order, and will be ordering one soon. Thank you!
- Linda from $ensational $avings - I have recieved a few extra coupon inserts along with the Kellogg's coupons and $10 rebate: I have used those at Target this week to get some (actually, 10 boxes of) breakfast foods and treats for my girls FREE - thank you so much!
- Alyson at This Bumpy Ride for her giveaway of samples and coupons: she will even throw in some extras - baby coupons for my 3-month old nephew, Mark :) The rest is a surprise, and I can't wait to get it. Thanks!
Tonight we're picking a winner of a $5 Sears gift card - there's still time to enter. These giveaways have been so much fun: we'll have another one tomorrow. Stay tuned! :)
Saturday, September 6, 2008
- Free subscription to KIWI magazine: you will need to enter the information from any Annie's product. We happened to buy Annie's Mac&Cheese, and the answers are as follows: Mac&Cheese, Bernie, Rabbit of Approval, UPC: 0-13562-30210-9
- Free subscription to Food Arts magazine. This is a great magazine for professionals: lots of useful info and ideas, but you'll need to qualify.
- Free subscription to Traditional Home magazine. From the website: Enjoy a 8 issues, 1 year, of Traditional Home. No strings attached. You'll never receive a bill.
Friday, September 5, 2008
The code expires 10/1/08, but since the clearance deals are so good right now, this looks like a perfect time to use it. :)
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Health and Beauty freebies:
- Free Always Infinity sample
- Free sample of Dove Cream Body Lotion
- Free sample of Aquafor healing ointment
- Free sample of John Frieda Luxurious Volume (WalMart)
- Free Paul Mitchel Super Skinny Relaxing Balm
- Free Natrol samples (when you join the club)
Food & Beverage freebies:
- Free Quaker Simple Harvest granola bar
- Free sample of Ethiopian coffee
- Free POM iced coffee (possible in-home test)
- Free Bragg Sea Kelp & Seasonings
- Free yogurt from Stonyfield Organic Farms (this is a printable coupon that can only be printed once; it is pretty short-dated: 1 week from print date, so make sure you are ready to print/redeem it before you click); there are other printable coupons on the site as well.
- Milk matters coloring book
- Free sub to Futures magazine
- Free note cards from Askew Art (click "Request a Free sample" on the left and email them your address)
- Free samples from Vista print (note cards, business cards, magnets, custom printed T-shirts, labels, postcards, etc.)
- Free Printed Samples kit
- Free sub to Tennis magazine (Mecury Mags)
- Free sub to COVER magazine
- Free sub to inStorebuyer magazine
Monday, September 1, 2008
Check to see if a local flower shop in your area is participating here.
Here are some top picks this week:
- Amazon: >Grocery Promos (too many to list -- 40% off clearance, free shipping and product-specific deals)
- Avon: Solutions Skincare: Buy 1, Get 1 for $1.99! Mix n' match your favorites at AVON! (+ Free shipping on $10+ order with code 829FSW, expires today, 9/1/08), Labor Day sale - up to 60% off!
- Babies R Us: $5 off $25 (expires today, 9/1/05)
776212003 - $20 off $50 with your Visa card - Expires 10/31/08
776236606 - Save 10% on a $50 order or 15% on a $100 order - Expires 11/30/08
776236507 - Free Shipping on $75 - Expires 11/30/08 776236705 - Save $10 on $50, $15 on $75, or $20 on $100 - Expires 11/30/08
776218000 - $10 off $30
- GraveYardMall: Deal of the Day - 90% off!
- Lane Bryant Catalog: Get an additional 50% off all clearance items(prices shown include discount, exp. 9/2/08); L09018 - Free Shipping on any order - expires 9/2/08; Free shipping on $50+; use source code 941095 at checkout. (exp. 9/30/08); 15% off $85+; use source code 941096 at checkout (exp. 9/30/08)
- Limoges Jewelry: Labor Day Sale + Save 20% on every order. Enter code: LBD22 at checkout (expires today, 9/1/08); after 9/1/08 - enter code BTS15 for 15% off (exp. 9/30/08) - check out their amazing clearance deals!
Share yours :)
Friday, August 29, 2008
- Free Office Productivity Success Kit
- Free Seattle's Best Coffee (choice of 3 flavors)
- Free sample of Cottonnelle moist wipes (WalMart)
- Free sample of new Stetson Rich Suede (bottom of page)
- Free BeingGirl kit is available again (Included in the kit are: 2 Regular Tampax Pearl Tampons, 1 Lite Tampax Pearl Tampon, 1 Always Infinity Feminine Pad, 2 Always Pantiliners, and 1 Always Feminine Wipe)
- Free subscription to Sportsman magazine
- Free issue of Taste of Home magazine
Thursday, August 28, 2008
- Free Hot/Ice pack
- Free Degree men's absolute protection deodorant
- Free Clean&Clear Morning Burst oil absorbing sheets (this from TeenFreeWay, they also have other freebies on offers on their website)
- Free O.B. pack (this comes with a handy carrying case, 3 tampons and $1 coupon)
- Benefiber-to-go pack (WalMart)
U.S. residents only. Limit one per household. Offer good while supplies last. Allow 8-10 weeks for delivery.
*One sample can per person, household, family or address (no P.O. Boxes).
Nutricia North America retains the right to refuse if it deems not valid or complete.
Void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law. Please allow 1-2 weeks for processing.
Neocate communications will be sent to the email address provided above.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
- FREE Sunsilk Trio + $2 in gift cards (choice of 5)
- FREE Dove Shine or Energy (choice of 2)
- FREE Pantene ProV sample (choice of 5); it also let me order a $1 coupon for Tide, and Prilosec sample is available there as well.
- FREE Kotex sample pack (from Walgreen's) - comes with pad, pantyliner, 2 tampons and a coupon
- FREE Kotex sample pack (from Kotex.com) - same as above
- FREE 2009 Women's Health calendar
- FREE Feed Our Kids Well cookbook from RAGU.
- Become an Advisor for Apple & Eve. From the website: You’ll be asked to answer our surveys and maybe even taste test one of our “not yet released” flavors. As our thanks for your help, we’ll send you special VIP coupons.
- Free single serve sample of Horizon organic milk
- Free sample of Splenda No Calorie Sweetener Flavors for Coffee.
- FREE all-natural Neutrel nutritional heartburn relief bar.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
- Gain with Baking Soda (WalMart) laundry detergent sample
- FREE Cascade Complete action packs and Mr.Clean Magic Eraser (WalMart)
- FREE 8.45 oz Cascade Rinse Agent and coupons (bottom of page)
- FREE tea light candle from Nohm Candle
- FREE Puppy training kit from Eukanuba (comes with $5 coupon too!)
- FREE (up to $6.99) one (1) 13.2 lb bag of Purina® Yesterday’s News® brand Moisture Locking Paper Pellets, any variety. By registering and completing the short questionnaire, you will help us to provide the most comprehensive information for the caring and feeding of your pet here.
- Free Pack Snausages® SnawSomes!® Dog Snacks (and $1 coupon too!)
- FREE sample of Meow Mix Wholesome Goodness from WalMart is still available. It comes with a coupon for FREE pack of new Meow Mix wet cat food too!
*One per person. While supplies last. Allow 4 to 8 weeks for delivery of gift. If gift is unavailable, it may be replaced with an item of equal or greater value. Registration begins at 12:01 AM Eastern Time ("ET ") on August 22, 2008 and ends at 11:59 PM (ET) on September 25, 2008. Void where prohibited.
They are available for FREE for a limited time only, so order yours today (or spread the word to your colleagues who may be interested)
Monday, August 25, 2008
1) if the stores are not doing this promo often, there is a great chance that they are not prepared to handle all smart shoppers that will jump in on an extra-savings opportunity. The doubling/tripling coupons started last Thursday, and there were only 3 checkout lanes open on Thurday night. The lines were huge and it took forever to check out.
2) if this is a limited-time action (ours was 4-day only promo), it will likely attract customers who may not normally shop in the store, but have a bunch of coupons to redeem. Not only this would add to the checkout time, you would also face your competition: searching for the same items you have coupons for, sometimes beating you to them and emptying the shelves if something's a particularly good deal.
3) speaking of the deals, with double and triple coupons they are awesome! I made one more trip to Shoppers during promo days (I needed to deposit my checks from surveys and reward programs, MySurvey and InboxDollars mostly, and my bank is conveniently located in Shoppers) and matched my coupons more carefully that time. Got a few products free or better:
- Crab Classics imitation crabmeat (on sale for $1.99 each, free with doubled $1 coupon from here, limit 2 printouts per PC);
- Easy Mac (on sale 10/$10 - 2 pks free with doubled $1/2 coupon from the most recent paper)
- Ronzoni Smart Taste pasta (reg. $1.59/lb - better than free with doubled $1 coupon from the most recent paper)
- Mt.Olive relish (2/$3 - free with tripled $.50 coupon from the paper)
- French's mustard (priced between $1.20 and $1.34 - better than free with tripled $.50 coupon from the paper)
- Rice-a-Roni or Pasta-Roni (10/$10 or 8/$10 - better than free with tripled $.50 coupon from here)
- I also got a loaf of French bread free for a survey that printed at the bottom of my receipt last time around.
5) don't get discouraged if you can't redeem all the coupons you have! :) I have observed a couple trying to find ALL the items for ALL the coupons and getting very upset if they couldn't. It's not the end of the world. Seriously.
6) shop on Saturday. Our crazy sale run Thursday thru Sunday. All the early birds flew in on Thursday, and most of the folks I know were going to shop there on Sunday: they had to take the advantage of the promo, but needed to find/clip/organize their coupons. That leaves Friday when a lot of folks stock up for the upcoming weekend, and Saturday... when it was nice: some of the stuff that was sold out on Thursday got re-stocked and there were very few people in the store :)
7) it helps to organize the coupons by aisles. After the first trial run, I had a pretty good idea what is located where, and when I put my coupons in the order I'd expect to see the products in the store, it was a breeze to find what I needed.
8) if the coupon says "do not double" it doesn't mean it won't double at the register. This is something that I learned from comments to my earlier post, but haven't tried this time around. All the coupons I had doubled and tripled correctly (but none said "do not double" as I had separated and left those at home)
This was fun! :)
I hope Shoppers (or any other grocery store in our area) does it again!
Victoria has randomly selected a winner from all the comments received, and it is....
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Victoria's folders always get messy after a while so it was nice to pick up some extras for free. Our Staples had 7 colors to choose from.
Friday, August 22, 2008
I got 4-pk Scott toilet paper (ultra mega rolls!) and Scott paper towels, Marcal napkins (that's my favorite find - only $.19 after doubled coupon!), Quacker granola bars, 4-pk of Dannon yougurt, Warm Delights dessert bowl, Glade candle, huge bag of Malt-O-Meal cereal, 3 boxes of Yogos for Victoria (she's been asking for them forever and this is the first time I actually bought them... @$.50 each after coupons and sent the UPCs for Yogos Notebook Offer too :)), Ronzoni dinner kit, Pasta-Roni, Rice-a-Roni, 4 boxes of Success Rice, Daisy Sour Cream, French's mustard (regular and 2 gourmet), 2 jars of Mt.Olive relish, 4 cans of new Campbell's Select Harvest soup, 6-pk of Fiber One yogurt, Smart Balance omega oil and buttery spread, Crisco omega oil, 2 tubs of Hilshire Farm deli meats, deli sliced Sargento cheese, Bob Evans fresh sausages, Philly Cheesecake filling (huge tub!), Hilshire Farm smoked sausage (the only item I didn't use coupon for - this is something DH asked for) and Crab Classic crab meat. (Phew, I think that's it!).
Most of my coupons came from recent papers, but here are the printables that are worth mentioning:
1) Crab Classic is on sale this week for $1.99, there's a $1 printable here, that doubles to $2 = your crab meat is FREE
2) Rice-a-Roni are on sale 10/$10, there's a $.50 printable here, that triples to $1.50, so you are actually getting $.50 overage!
3) Pasta Roni are on sale 8/$10 and 10/$10 (depending on variety), use the same coupon to get it better than free! [you can print 2 coupons per computer]
4) Malt-o-Meal cereal: HUGE bag is $2.69 (and they have great varieties too), there's a $1 printable here (or print it from the widget on the right side of my page or below), that doubles to $2 = your final price is $.69!
What did you get?