Thursday, July 31, 2008
- Pantene ProV Color Expressions shampoo and conditioner (choice of sample)
- Tide with Dawn StainScrubbers (this is different from WalMart sample offered earlier)
- Receive a free Craftsman cap when you enroll and provide your email address for "Monthly Club Member Only" deals. Promotional Password from Catalog Cover enter: COOLTOOLS
- Prilosec OTC sample
- Another Prilosec OTC sample (this one is from Sam's Club). No one in our household uses it, so I didn't order it, but would imagine that you would be able to get free samples from both links
- Sun-Maid New Taste of Tradition Recipe booklet
- Free subscription to Natural Products Insider magazine
- Free subscription to Food Arts magazine
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Monday, July 28, 2008
- Request information and get a FREE quick dry exercise shirt from Marine corps (it even lets you select the size from S to XXL). Check it out here.
- Free 13 Moon pocket calendar. Not really sure what that is, but if you like it, there's an option to "continue to receive free calendar each year" :)
- Free idea book from AdornIt by Carolee's Creations. Must use a valid email address to confirm.
- Free Head & Shoulders shampoo (2 oz bottle, seven varieties to choose from!) from TeenFX
- Sunsilk is offering samples again. These are packets (not travel size bottles) but come with $1 off coupons.
- Remergent skincare sample.
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Here's what I got tonight:
- Dasani water 1/2 liter bottles x 24 pk - reg. $5.99, on sale $3.99 (-$1 coupon)
- Intuition Plus Razor Bonus pack (includes 2 extra cartridges and Dove shampoo & conditioner) - reg. $9.99, on sale $3.99 (-$2 coupon; some regions got $4 and $3 coupons so they can get a better deal on this)
- 2 x Palmolive OXY dish soap 11 oz - reg. $1.59 each, on sale $1.39, Buy One Get One Free (-$1 off 2 coupon from this week's paper)
- Revlon compact - reg. $11.99, on sale $9.99 + gives $9.99 ECBs (-$2 coupon from last week's paper, -$3 CRT)
- Royal gelatin (DD asked for it) - reg. $.50, on sale $.25
- BandAid variety pack 30 ct - reg. $3.99, on sale $2.99 + gives $2ECB (-$1 coupon)
- 2 x Kelloggs Special K bars - reg. $3.49 each, on sale 2/$5 (- buy 1 get 1 free coupon from VocalPoint, -$1 coupon from VocalPoint)
Paid with ECBs + $.69 OOP, got $9.99 ECBs for Revlon + $2 ECBs for BandAids = $11.99 in ECBs. Also found $5/$30 stationery coupons in the school supplies aisle.
Saturday, July 26, 2008
All subscriptions below are completely free - no credit card info needed, no strings attached!
- More magazine - 1 year - 10 issues (from StartSampling; if you are not a member yet, you will need to sign up first - it's free and they have other samples as well)
- Cosmopolitan - 4 free issues (this one is also from StartSampling, also requires login)
- Latina magazine - 1 year - 10 issues (this is from LowPriceSubs; their free offer changes frequently while the url stays the same; they offered Family Fun, Woman's Day, Bassmaster and Blender within the past two months, so chack back often ;))
- Website magazine
- Hispanic magazine
- Parenting, Ode and Field and Stream magazines - these are from AdPerk: you will need to watch small commercials to 'earn' your subscriptions. The commercials are between 20 seconds and 2 minutes long, and it takes about 15 minutes (tops!) to earn your 1-year subscription. More magazines are "coming soon". (I got Parenting, Popular Science, Redbook and Good Housekeeping from them)
- Garden Center magazine (must qualify)
- Automobile magazine (must qualify)
- Watch magazine (must qualify)
- Elle magazine (must qualify)
- Antiques magazine (must qualify)
- Best of Cooking Light Supper Club Volume III mini-magazine
Friday, July 25, 2008
- Dove GoFresh Therapy Energize Shampoo & Conditioner (this is in Spanish, but it's pretty intuitive)
- Apres Tasting club. From the website: How it works: Our tasting club is very simple...
you sign up & we send you FREE Coffee or Tea!
» You rate our products online and we send you more.
» You can expect new samples every 3-4 weeks.
- Tecchino Herbal coffee (must subscribe to a newsletter)
- Bee Pollen sample
- Join Mothers of Organic to get newsletter, coupons and recipes.
- Free box of Kellogg's Smart Start (mail-in rebate)
- Free Noxzema Shavers (mail-in rebate, expires 7/30/08) <- last week to do this!
- Free book: Happy About Website Payments with PayPal - if you have a website or sell on ebay, you might find this book helpful.
- Free Meow Mix cat food sample (WalMart)
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
- Sam's Club samples: currently Kotex and Gillette, plus other events and giveaways
- Eucerin Calming Creme sample
- StayFree feminine protection samples
- Alli book from WalMart
- Oatmeal Crisp Cereal from WalMart
- Gillette Shampoo & conditioner from WalMart
- EmergenC sample
- Hibiclens & Hibistat product samples
- EarthBlend dog food sample
- Free subscriptions to Food Arts and Food Product Design magazines
They also have free shipping on $40+ orders with code JULY08FS through 8/15/31 and a Back-to-School sale going on.
I'm thinking about getting this Atlas of the World for DD1 as she's been learning about different countries and cultures over the past few weeks and she asks questions all the time. Looks like a good book and a good deal at 64% off (was $24.95, now $8.99)
And this also looks like something she'd enjoy - Oxford First Encyclopedia- at 42% off... (was $22.99, now $12.49) Now, should I just get these two, or get my order over $40 so I could get free shipping?..
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
- All Free Clear 2x concentrated, 32 loads - reg. $6.49, Buy One Get One Free sale (-$1 coupon from here)
- All Small & Mighty 3x concentrated, 32 loads - reg. $6.49, Buy One Get One Free sale (-$1 coupon from here)
- 2 x Clean and Clear Daily Pore cleansers 5.5 oz (bonus packs, include trial size tubes of Clean and Clear Soft oil-free moisturizer) - reg. $5.69, on sale for $4.69, part of this week's Clean and Clear deal (spend $15, get $5ECBs), I had $2 coupons for each Clean and Clear item, printed from here. (it only allows to print 2 coupons per computer, so I had to ask DH to print the other 2 for me)
- 2 x Clean and Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub 5. oz (bonus packs, include trial size tubes of Clean and Clear Soft oil-free moisturizer) - reg. $5.49, on sale for $4.49, part of this week's Clean and Clear deal (spend $15, get $5ECBs) - I got over $15 so got my extra bucks + $3.36 more towards this deal if I decide to buy more Clean and Clear this week. I'd only need to spend $11.64 to get another $5... I might do it if I can find a way to print more coupons.
- 2 x Johnson's Buddies soap - reg. $.99 ea, free with this $2 off any 2 Johnson's Buddies coupon
- 2 x Taster's Choice To Go packs - reg. $1 (- Buy One Get One Free from TastersChoice.com - need to login and answer a few questions to get the coupon)
- CVS Night Time Baby lotion 15 fl oz - reg. $3.99, on sale for $2, counts towards this week's CVS brand baby deal (spend $15 on CVS brand baby products, get $5 ECBs); I used $2 CVS brand skincare coupon from the Beauty Book for this.
Also used $3/$15 skincare purchase (CRT), paid mostly with ECBs, and 2.xx out of pocket; received $5 ECBs for Clean and Clear + the following CRT coupons: $5 off in store Photo Books 6x8 or larger; $3 off any Lumene Time Freeze Skin Care or Cosmetics (I'm pretty sure I saw small jars of these for $2.99); $1 off any 2 Viva single roll paper towels.
- Airborne Power Pixies (this is a new offer!)
- Source of Life (comes with a shaker cup and coupons)
- Sun Crystals natural sweetener (free sample on the bottom; you can also print $2 coupon on the website)
- Kotex sample pack (this one is from Kroger)
- Aveeno Positively Ageless sample and $1.50 coupon
- Nature Made Calcium supplement (14-day supply)
- Free pencil from Kids corner
- Free T-Shirt from G33K 411
- Free Earn Your Stripes wristband from Kellogg's (enter code: M1ghty T1g3rs; you can get another one with code: B3 Your B3st)
- After School Kit (for kids 6-9) from Right Decisions Right now
Monday, July 21, 2008
Here we go:
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Saturday, July 19, 2008
- Once in a Bloom Fragrances: We look forward to sending you a free .70ml trial size sample of Desert Queen Eau de Parfum so that you can experience this wonderful scent! Please fill in the form below and allow 5 to 7 business days for delivery. Thank you! Get your sample here.
- Moon Sparkle by Escada. Get your hands on a free sample of this year's most sought after fragrance: Moon Sparkle by Escada. Add excitement to your night out with Moon Sparkle. For your free sample, simply click on the following link and sign up.
- Baby Phat Fabulosity Perfume: Feeling fabulous never came so easy. With Baby Phat's new Fabulosity fragrance the fresh blends of fruits, tiger lily and rich honey will make your day simply fabulous. For a free sample, fill out the required information. Available to U.S. residents and while supplies last. Get yours here.
- Moblae Perfume Samples (Choice of 4: Air, Earth, Fire, Water for men or for women) here.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
- Brita filters 3-pk. (orig. $21.99, on sale for $14.99, gives $5ECB)
- Taster's choice to go (orig. $1, on sale for $.49)
- 2 x Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear nail polish (orig. $2.79, on sale for $.99); had a coupon for $3 off 2
- Neutrogena Healthy Volume mascara (orig. $7.99, on sale for $5.99 + gives $4ECB); had a $1 coupon from Neutrogena.com
- Colgate toothbrush $.99 (from the travel section); used the $1 off any Colgate toothbrush CRT received earlier this week
- Lipreve 8 ct (orig. $14.99, on clearance for $3.59)
Also used $3/$15; paid with ECBs and under $1 out of pocket, earned $5 ECBs for Brita + $4 ECB for Neutrogena + $3 ECB for Lipreve = $12 ECBs to spend!
- Photobook 6x8 (orig. $12.99, on sale for $7.99, gives $7.99ECB); had a $3 coupon from the paper; it beeped but cashier was nice enough to push it through
-2 x Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear nail polish (orig. $2.79, on sale for $.99); had a coupon for $3 off 2
- Neutrogena Healthy Volume mascara (orig. $7.99, on sale for $5.99 + gives $4ECB); had a $1 coupon from Neutrogena.com
- Lipreve 8 ct (orig. $14.99, on clearance for $3.59)
-3 x PaperMate pencils 10-pk (orig. $1.69 ea, on sale 3 for $1)
- LifeFitness patch (orig. $1.99); had CRT for $3 off ANY LifeFitness product, that I got earlier this week
- Excedrin Back and Body 24 ct ($4.69, counts towards Benefiber deal that I don't think I'll do); had $2 coupon from the paper and will send the receipt and UPC for MIR that was in the recent paper
Also used $3/$15; paid with ECBs and under $1 out of pocket, earned $7.99 ECBs Photo Book + $4 ECB for Neutrogena + $3 ECB for Lipreve = $14.99 ECBs to spend!
Vulnerability Management for Dummies arms you with the facts and shows you how to implement a successful Vulnerability Management program. Whether your network consists of just a handful of computers or thousands of servers distributed around the world, this 5-part book will help:
- Explain the critical need for Vulnerability Management (VM)
- Detail the essential best-practice steps of a successful VM Program
- Outline the various VM Solutions - including the pros & cons of each
- Highlight the award-winning QualysGuard VM solution
- Provide a 10-point checklist for removing vulnerabilities from your key resources
Geographic Eligibility: USA, Canada
See if you qualify for a FREE copy here.
Join Cheerios Challenge and get a free box of Cheerios (this starts July 28th, but you can give them your email now and they will send you a reminder)
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
- Tampax Pearl sample (this is offered by StartSampling, so if you are not a member yet, you may consider joining - they have quite a few samples available at all times);
- OB tampons & carrying case (comes with 3 tampons, cute little purse pack and a $1 coupon)
- Kotex sample pack (comes with 1 pad, 1 liner, 2 tampons and a $1 coupon)
- Always pads (upper right corner "Click here for free sample); if you have a teenaged daughter, you may also want to check out BeingGirl.com - they offer very nice sample packages from time to time (not sure if one is available right now, but the one I got contained 4 pads - 2 of each regular and nighttime, 4 liners, 2 tampons and a coupon for a FREE Always product)
- Playtex Sport tampons (come with a $1 coupon as well)
- Playtex Gentle Glide tampons (+ $1 coupon)
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Here's what I got:
- Charmin UltraStrong (that's our favorite TP) 9pk - originally $6.99, on sale for $5.49 (had a $1 off coupon for P&G insert)
- Airwick Mini Fresh Matic kit - reg. price $9.99, on sale for $4.99 (had $4 off coupon, printed from here)
- 2 x Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear nail color - reg. price $2.79 each, on sale for $.99 each (had a $3 off 2 coupon from CVS beauty book)
- Gain detergent 50 fl.oz - reg. price $7.49, on sale for $4.99 (generates $2ECB/limit 1 per card + I had a $1 off coupon that I received along with a sample a while back)
- Hallmark gift box (the cutest one I've ever seen!) - reg. price $3.99, on clearance for $.39 (I wish they had more!)
Used my $3 off $15 coupon, paid with ECBs and under $1 out of pocket, received $2 ECB for Gain, $3 off ANY Life Fitness purchase (I remember being able to use it on $1.99 Life Fitness pain relief patch in the past - this is something we use, and it would be a moneymaker!), $3 off ANY Revlon cosmetics (I'm sure this would be a moneymaker too, combined with their frequent sales and manufacturer's coupons), $1 off ANY Colgate toothbrush (excludes Etra Clean), $1 off Colgate Total or MaxFresh toothpaste (I guess I'll use it along with manufacturer's coupons for this week's BOGO Colgate toothpaste deal) = at least $9 in ECB/coupons that I would use! (not sure about the toothbrush)
I'm planning to get 3 photobooks (one 4x6 and two 6x8 that are free after ECB + I have $3 off photobooks from the recent papers), more Sally Hansen nailpolish (I have a few more $3/2 coupons), Colgate toothpaste (BOGO + coupons and CRT), LifeFitness patch (moneymaker w/CRT), 10 free prints with CRT I got last week, and Brita 3-pk filters (on sale for $14.99 and gives $5ECB)
Monday, July 14, 2008
|Veggie Tales Garden Pail Growing Kit (Kit includes 1 growing pail, growing medium & seeds.)|
|was $9.99 now $2.50|
It gets even better: there's a code for 20% off any single item -- 26620000008! So $2 for the kit shipped to my door!
You may also want to check out Clearance deals - up to 75% off.
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Friday, July 11, 2008
We have hosted a number of House parties and they have all been a huge success. If you are selected to host a party, you will receive a package with almost everything you need to have fun at your party: from the product to party around (we had had new movie parties, game party, Kidz BopIt party, chocolate and cookies parties in the past) to little favors for guests to take home and even coupons and promos to share. You will be able to set up your personal page with lots of ideas to help you get started, your personal and national blog where you can talk to other folks partying. You can upload pictures and videos... just go and have fun already! :)
We really hope to get picked for Fisher Price party (the campaign space is very limited), but we'll keep our eyes open for new ones: there's always something going on there! :)
Good luck to all of you who apply. See you at HouseParty.com!
Thursday, July 10, 2008
I did not take the picture after my trip to CVS, and it's hard to remember everything... Here's what I got along with the prices and coupons used -
- Venus Mailbu razors bonus pack 3+1 (reg. price $8.99), on sale $4.99 (had $4 coupon from home mailer, but there were also $2 coupons for these in the P&G insert last week)
- Always ultra thin pads 18 ct. regular w/wings (reg. price $3.69), on sale $2.99 (had BOGO coupon from latest P&G insert)
- Always ultra thin pads 18 ct. regular w/wings (reg. price $3.69), on sale $2.99 (-$2 coupon)
- Pantene shampoo 13 oz on sale $3.33 (BOGO home mailer coupon)
- Pantene 2-in-1 shampoo 13 oz on sale $3.33 (-$2 coupon from the P&G insert)
- Duracell AAA 4-pk on sale $2.99 (-$1 coupon from the Sunday paper; -$.50 CVS coupon on the pack)
- CVS drinking water 24 pk (reg. 4.99) - FREE with $20 of P&G items above
- Coke 2L x 2 (BOGO sale), $1 off 2 coupon
- CVS sunscreen 30 SPF 2 oz $2.39 (-$2 CVS skincare coupon)
- CVS sunscreen 30 SPF 2 oz $1.20 (BOGO sale) (-$1 CVS brand sunscreen coupon)
- Pringles original, on sale $1
- Pringles cheese, on sale $1 (-$.20 off 2 coupon from P&G insert); earns 1ECB
- Dawn botanicals 11 oz x 2, on sale 2/$2 (-$1 coupon from P&G insert); earns 1 ECB
- Dawn orange 11 oz x 2, on sale 2/$2 (-$.20 coupon... don't remember from where); earns 1ECB
- Sure deodorant x 2; reg. $2.60 (- BOGO coupon purchased on ebay; - $1 coupon); earns 3ECB (July monthly deal)
- CVS pantyliners, reg. $.99 - earns .99ECB (July monthly deal)
*Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery. Offer ends August 16, 2008Support our National Parks here.
Get one here.
From the website: Subscription compliments of ROADGEAR. No purchase necessary, quantities limited.
Offer valid for mailing addresses in the US. APO and Puerto Rico only!
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
You can join here.
You are signing up for e-mom rewards in Indianapolis, IN
You will recieve a free welcome gift from USA Baby
Our current gift is:
$25 USA Baby Gift Card
Sign up here.
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Friday, July 4, 2008
From the website: Dove® pro·age™ beauty body lotion is formulated to give back what your skin needs now. Plenty of moisture, AHAs that gently reveal beautiful, radiant skin, and SPF for sun protection. Enjoy your free* sample.
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Dry Skin Hydrator and Body Wash Get a deep-cleaning body wash with three times the hydrators versus the leading male body wash and helps defend against dry skin.
Gentle Clean Shampoo and Body Wash Deep cleaning body wash leaves hair healthy looking and has 40% more cleansers versus the leading hair and body wash.
Gillette Clean + Condition 2-in-1 Shampoo For hair that feels great in only one step.
Gillette Deep Cleaning Shampoo Charged cleaning system removes dirt and oil for a clean that lasts all day.
Mind you, our little ones are quite picky and it's a rare occasion that they both liked something (new!) and were sharing it nicely (and quietly for a change!). The mix contains Teddy Grahams honey graham snacks, pretzels, raisins and Cheese Nips crackers and has no cholesterol and saturated fat, but I think it was the package that attracted them in the first place. It also had little "awards" on the back, so the girls were determined to finish the box, to get them. We all got to taste it and agree that although it was a product designed with kids in mind, it's actually a very good mix for healthy snacking - regardless of your age.
Our 7-year old announced that we "DEFINITELY need to buy more" of it, so now I'll have to remember to look for it in the stores. Anyone seen it on sale?
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
To take the advantage of this offer online, go to the Clearance section- the prices are already 70% off. Use code 922848 at checkout to receive $10 off $50.
LimogesJewelry has extended their Free Shipping offer, and also added a 10% offer! From July 4th through July 8th your can receive FREE SHIPPING plus 10% off any order at Limoges! Just enter promo code JULYTEN at checkout. Check out the Clearance section - very nice selection at reasonable prices.
|The What to Expect Foundation is dedicated to giving low-income parents educational materials and support so that they can expect a healthy pregnancy, a safe delivery, and a happy baby.|
|The National Partnership for Women & Families is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization that uses public education and advocacy to promote fairness in the workplace, quality health care, and policies that help women and men meet the dual responsibilities of work and family.|
|Reading Is Fundamental, Inc. (RIF) motivates children to read by working with them, their parents, and community members to make reading a fun and beneficial part of everyday life. RIF's highest priority is reaching under served children from birth to age 8.|
|The mission of the March of Dimes is to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth and infant mortality.|
Even though technically it's not a deal or an earning opportunity, I thought I'd share. It's an easy way to contribute to your favorite charity (without money coming out of your pocket) and make your voice heard at the same time.
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
- Kleenex tissues 200 ct. x 6 (Buy One Get One Free sale)
- Kashi GoLean Crunch cereal (on sale - 2 for $5)
- CVS exfoliating cleansing towelettes (15 ct)
- $1 off Kleenex (from the past papers - Buy 5, get $1 off)
- $2 off Kashi Cereal (from VocalPoint home mailer, but there's also a printable here - Thanks, Ronell!)
- $2 off CVS brand skincare (printable)
Paid with ECBs +$.08 out of pocket. ECBs received: $1 (2% of quarterly spendings) + $2.99 (for CVS towelettes) = $3.99 ECBs :)