There's a number of places that would send you free address labels - just for requesting more information or filling the form on their website. Some of them could use a donation, but it is not required to get your free labels.
- National Foundation for Cancer Research (this is one of the charities we support, and their labels are beautiful!)
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation (they offer you a choice of labels - roses or patriotic)
- St. Joseph Indian School (Native American inspired labels)
- Akta Lacota Museum and Cultural Center eClub (Native American designs - labels, note cards, writing pad, etc.)
- FREE labels from VistaPrint (they also have a bunch of other free samples: business cards, magnets, note cards, calendars, custom printed hats, etc)
- Maker's Mark: become their Ambassador, and they will send you free labels and other goodies.