I promised my brother-in-law to look for some deals on formula so that their little guy doesn't eat a big hole in their budget.
Here's what I've found so far:
- Enfamil Family Beginnings Club (they send money saving checks for their formula and free samples from time to time)
- Free sample of Enfamil formula (to get at the doctor's office)
- Similac Welcome Addition Club (checks for Similac formula)
- Nestle VeryBestBaby Club (checks, keepsakes and information from the makers of Carnation GoodStart baby formula)
- Bright Beginnings formula - contact info. May be worth calling/emailing and asking for coupons/samples.
- Free sample of Member's Mark infant formula
- Free sample of Parent's Choice Gentle baby formula