I've been to CVS twice since the last update. To my surprise both girls liked the SoyJoy bars, so I was glad to find some more while they are free after ECBs (limit for this deal is 5, so you can get 20 bars free). I also bought Colgate toothpaste (which is a money maker this week with coupon), some more Charmin and also Bounty and Duracell - to finish off the weekly deal (spend $20 get 10ECBs) and also CVS cotton swabs which are a monthly deal (buy 1 get 2ECBs, and to make the deal sweeter, I could also use $.50 coupons that were in the packages with cotton balls purchased earlier this week). Huggies baby wash is another monthly deal (get 2ECBs and there was a coupon in last week's paper), I had coupons for free Barilla (from a survey several months ago) that were about to expire, and Johnson's buddies soap was free with this coupon (and I had 3 more clipped from parenting magazines).
- Charmin UltraSoft toilet paper 12 big rolls
- Johnson's Buddies soap x 4
- CVS tissues - family size
- Duracell coppertop AA batteries - 8 pk
- Bounty Basic paper towels 8 rolls
- Barilla elbow macaroni 1 lb box x 2
- Huggies baby wash 15 fl oz
- Colgate Total Advanced 4 oz
- Colgate Total Whitening 4.2 oz
- CVS cotton swabs 500 ct x 2
- SoyJoy bars berry x 4
- SoyJoy bars raisin & almond x 4
Used coupons for free Barilla, 4 x $1 off Johnson's buddies, $.50 off Duracell (peelie on the package), 2 x $1.50 off Colgate, 2 x $.50 off CVS cotton swabs, $1 off Huggies baby wash, $.25 off Bounty (found on the shelf); paid with existing ECBs (and under $3 out of pocket).
ECBs earned: $10 for Charmin/Bounty/Duracell + $8 for SoyJoy bars + $4 for Colgate + $4 for CVS cotton swabs + $2 for Huggies = $28 ECBs to spend :)
- All small & mighty 3x concentrated, 32 loads x 2 (BOGO sale)
- SoyJoy bars (assorted flavors) x 8
Coupons used: 2 x $1 off All small & mighty (one from last weeks paper, one printable); paid with existing ECBs (and under $1 out of pocket).
ECBs earned: $8 for SoyJoy bars.