Thursday, June 19, 2008

Research panels - get paid for surveys

I have started participating in surveys a long time ago - seven or eight years I think. I've seen a lot of panels disappear into thin air, some - merged with others over time, and some continue to live and pay you for your opinions or testing of new products.

My long-term favorite is PineCone Research, but unfortunately they are not currently accepting new applications (keep your eyes open for their banners - that's the only way to sign up!).
I have received a word that Synovate, another large and reputable research panel, on the other hand, is currently expanding and is looking for new members. Participation is totally FREE for you; they send you quick and easy surveys based on your preference (from 1 to over 10 per week) with each completed survey giving you the opportunity to earn cash and points, participate in sweepstakes and test new products. Occasionally, they send you samples, coupons and little souvenirs (like notebooks, playing cards, pens, calendars with their logo) - absolutely free.

I'll keep you posted about other places that pay for your opinions and- I am a member of quite a few - just need to check which ones are recruiting new panelists at this time :)

No comments: