Tuesday, July 15, 2008

CVS shopping - 7/13-7/19

I haven't selected my pictures for the photo books (you can get up to 3 per ExtraCare card FREE after ECB), so I will be going back this week, but knowing how fast all the deals sell out in our closest store, I decided to stop by today anyway.

Here's what I got:



  • Charmin UltraStrong (that's our favorite TP) 9pk - originally $6.99, on sale for $5.49 (had a $1 off coupon for P&G insert)
  • Airwick Mini Fresh Matic kit - reg. price $9.99, on sale for $4.99 (had $4 off coupon, printed from here)
  • 2 x Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear nail color - reg. price $2.79 each, on sale for $.99 each (had a $3 off 2 coupon from CVS beauty book)
  • Gain detergent 50 fl.oz - reg. price $7.49, on sale for $4.99 (generates $2ECB/limit 1 per card + I had a $1 off coupon that I received along with a sample a while back)
  • Hallmark gift box (the cutest one I've ever seen!) - reg. price $3.99, on clearance for $.39 (I wish they had more!)

Used my $3 off $15 coupon, paid with ECBs and under $1 out of pocket, received $2 ECB for Gain, $3 off ANY Life Fitness purchase (I remember being able to use it on $1.99 Life Fitness pain relief patch in the past - this is something we use, and it would be a moneymaker!), $3 off ANY Revlon cosmetics (I'm sure this would be a moneymaker too, combined with their frequent sales and manufacturer's coupons), $1 off ANY Colgate toothbrush (excludes Etra Clean), $1 off Colgate Total or MaxFresh toothpaste (I guess I'll use it along with manufacturer's coupons for this week's BOGO Colgate toothpaste deal) = at least $9 in ECB/coupons that I would use! (not sure about the toothbrush)

I'm planning to get 3 photobooks (one 4x6 and two 6x8 that are free after ECB + I have $3 off photobooks from the recent papers), more Sally Hansen nailpolish (I have a few more $3/2 coupons), Colgate toothpaste (BOGO + coupons and CRT), LifeFitness patch (moneymaker w/CRT), 10 free prints with CRT I got last week, and Brita 3-pk filters (on sale for $14.99 and gives $5ECB)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hi! Great trip! About the photo books--maybe it is different where you are, I'm not sure, but here in FL the photo book sale this week is for the 4x6 book with a limit of 1, and the 6x8 book with a limit of 2. Maybe double check your ad to be sure? And if your sale includes the 8x10 book, I am jealous! lol Those look really nice...

Z said...

Heather,

You are right! I misread the paper, the 4x6 photobook is indeed limit 1, and it was 6x8 10-page photobook that's limit 2, not 8x10 as I thought (I may need reading glasses for reading that small print! LOL!) Still a good deal with $3 Kodak coupons :)

Thanks for alerting me!