Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July from Limoges!


I can't resist the Limoges 4th of July sale: they have a lot of nice items on clearance, which with free shipping and extra 10% off make a very good deal. I think I'll order the 'grab bag' with 4 rings (valued at $100!) for $19.99 -$2 coupon = $17.99 - can't beat that. That would work well for us: my sister and cousins wear the same size as me, so even though I can't see what I'm ordering I'm sure the rings will be good for someone... or we'll just send them back - Limoges have 100% money back gurantee - no questions asked!


I will also order these earrings (SKU# : 13247 ) for a friend. They were $39.99 and are now $4.99 (just $4.49 after coupon!)
The sale is 4 days only, so hurry before all the good stuff is sold out. Remember to use JULYTEN promotion code at checkout!
Expires 7/8/08



No comments: