Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Readers digest online store discounts

Just received this in my email: Shop the RDstore Cookbook SALE & get an additional 15% off! Enter COOK4ME at checkout through 8-31-08. Some of their cookbooks are 80% off!
They also have free shipping on $40+ orders with code JULY08FS through 8/15/31 and a Back-to-School sale going on.

I'm thinking about getting this Atlas of the World for DD1 as she's been learning about different countries and cultures over the past few weeks and she asks questions all the time. Looks like a good book and a good deal at 64% off (was $24.95, now $8.99)


And this also looks like something she'd enjoy - Oxford First Encyclopedia- at 42% off... (was $22.99, now $12.49) Now, should I just get these two, or get my order over $40 so I could get free shipping?..

No comments: