Vulnerability Management for Dummies arms you with the facts and shows you how to implement a successful Vulnerability Management program. Whether your network consists of just a handful of computers or thousands of servers distributed around the world, this 5-part book will help:
- Explain the critical need for Vulnerability Management (VM)
- Detail the essential best-practice steps of a successful VM Program
- Outline the various VM Solutions - including the pros & cons of each
- Highlight the award-winning QualysGuard VM solution
- Provide a 10-point checklist for removing vulnerabilities from your key resources
Geographic Eligibility: USA, Canada
See if you qualify for a FREE copy here.